2. Refund Policy. If you purchase a defective Wall Words product, or perhaps one that is not up to your reasonable satisfaction, you may return the product within
30 days of purchase to Wall Words, Inc., 1920 E. Warner Ave.Suite 3M, Santa Ana, CA 92705. Upon receipt of said product, Wall Words shall either, provide you a credit for future purchases (less shipping and handling) or a complete refund.
3. Trademarks and Copyright. Wall Words respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. All quotations used on this website are the exclusive works of their respective owners. These quotes, phrases and sayings are in the public domain and several are protected by U.S. copyrights and posted under US Copyright Fair Use guidelines. Wall Words services are limited to the design and manufacture of items on this site or custom quotes provided by clients. It is the sole responsibility of Wall Words clients to obtain permission to use quotes, phrases and sayings provided by them to Wall Words. It is not the responsibility of Wall Words to search the archives of the U.S. Patent and Trade Office, or foreign entities, for authorized use of words and phrases provided by clients.
If you believe that a copyright infringement has occurred on your intellectual property, we request you provide the following information to Wall Words Inc., and we will forward it to our Copyright Agent.
(a) A detailed description of the copyrighted work that you declare has been infringed upon; and
(b) A description of where the alleged infringed material is located on this web site; and
(c) A brief statement by you, that you have a good faith belief that its use is not sanctioned or authorized by the copyright owner, his agent, or the law; and
(d) Your address, telephone number, with email address; and
(e) The signature of the individual authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is completely accurate, and stating that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The original content, graphics, design, organization and compilations created by Wall Words is proprietary in nature, and is protected under U.S. copyrights, trademarks and other applicable (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication of any material, in whole or in part, from this web site is strictly prohibited without written permission. Visitors to this web site do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials contained herein. The posting of information or materials on this web site does not in any fashion constitute a waiver of any rights in such information and materials.
4. Trademarks. Wall Words is a registered trademark of Wall Words, Inc. Other products, company names, or links this web site may contain may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the exclusive right to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on this web site at our discretion.
6. Miscellaneous. These Terms of Agreement were created and executed in Orange County, California, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable laws of the State of California (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action with respect to this web site (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be initiated within one (1) calendar year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in the applicable section of these Terms of Agreement. The language in these Terms of Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Tustin, California. Users of this web site herby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and also consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of these Terms and Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything associated with this web site is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms of Agreement, than these Terms of Agreement shall take precedence. Any failure on our part to enforce any portion of these Terms of Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver, or implied approval, of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision at a later date.
8. Nontransferable. Your right to use the web site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents from this web site is not transferable.
9. Disclaimer and Limits. Any information obtained from or though this web site is provided "as is", and all warranties, expressly made or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). Information and services connected to this web site may contain errors, technical problems or other limitations unintended by the owners of this web site. Wall Words and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of this web site and/or any information or service contained herein. We and our affiliated parties are not liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential to this web site (including, but not limited to, loss of business or profits, litigation, or the like), whether based upon breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The cancellation or negations of any damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the implied or explicit bargain between Wall Words and you. This web site and the information contained herein would not be provided without such limitations. No recommendation, advice or opinions, written or oral, obtained from this web site, or Wallword employees shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in these Terms of Agreement.
Any liability or responsibility for any damages allegedly caused by viruses, or other electronic bugs, contained within the electronic file containing the form, phrase, or quote that you access is disclaimed. Wall Words is not liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damage of any kind that may result from your use or inability to use our web site. Any liability to you under any and all circumstances shall be limited to the purchase price paid by you for any goods, services and information
10. Third Party Services. Wall Words may allow access to (i.e., links) or advertise third-party merchant sites from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that Wall Words does not operate or in any way control the products or services offered by said merchants. Other merchants are solely responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. Wall Words is not a party to the transactions entered into between you and other merchants. You agree that use of such merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for purpose, merchantability or non-infringement. Under no circumstances whatsoever are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and these merchants, or for any information appearing on the merchant web sites or any other web site linked to the Wall Words web site.
11. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of other merchants will apply to you while on such sites. Wall Words is not responsible for information provided by you to these other merchants. Wall Words and the merchants are independent contractors and neither party has any authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
13. Payments. Customers represent and warrant that purchasing a product from Wall Words or from any merchants connected to this web site that: (1) any credit information you supply is true, accurate and complete; (2) any charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company or checks written by you shall be honored by your bank, and; (3) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling and any applicable sales taxes.
14. Securities Laws. This web site may include statements concerning company operations, prospects, business strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, which are strategic planning statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our web site, subjective terms and expressions are intended to identify strategic planning, and are designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The web site and other information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
15. Links to other Web Sites. The Wall Words web site may contain electronic links to other web sites. Wall Words is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such web sites, and any such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Wall Words. Inclusion of any linked web site on the Wall Words web site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave our web site and access these third-party sites, understand that you do so at your own risk.
16. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, downloading or printing of any item from this web site (i.e., content, graphic, form or document) grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for sale, distribution, assignment, sublicense, republication, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
17. Indemnification. Visitors to this web site herby agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the web site.
18. Information. This web site contains information about Wall Words, Inc. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, Wall Words disclaims any duty or obligation to update this.